Sunday, December 23, 2007

Think

I went to see August Rush the other day, knowing that sometimes I have to just go along with it when my mom drags me to movies. It was probably one of the best movies that I had ever seen. So good. So, so good. The music in it is absolutely wonderful as well, a perfect mix of orchestra-esc and rock-esc, along with a completely different genre all together. Loved it. Loved, loved it.

Yesterday was Solstice, for me and anyone who chooses to celebrate it. I begged my mom to give me at least one present that day... I did not expect what I got. I now have a level 7 warrior in Guild Wars; her name is Tamadae Nirmoha. I named her after a character in my story (because my writing rules all thought processes that I have), although she's only a side character's sister that show up once or twice... Maybe I'll get to writing her a story of her own.

Alright, here's the difference between this post and the other ones; it probably doesn't make many people think. I mean really think. That's my whole purpose with some parts of this blog, I like to make people think about what I've just said and/or stated. So... think about that.

No comments: